Jun 1, 2011

my first Starbucks

Here is my layout for Crafty Sketches June challenge:

My daughter's first taste of starbucks!
She tried green tea frappecino, and loved it sooo much! I thought she would not drink it so much, and I bought a venti size one to have leftover for me. But I was wrong. If I had not stopped her, she would drink the whole venti size frappecino!

supplies:
cardstock - Core'dinations
patterned paper - Sassafras Lass, BasicGrey, Cosmo Cricket, Prima Marketing
sticker - Prima Marketing, Sassafras Lass, BasicGrey
button, brad - BasicGrey
other - ticket, sewing pattern, corrugated board, dymo

I love Core'dinations paper, especially when I sand it. It's so much fun to see the "core" color.

The sketch:


Crafty Sketchesの6月分です。
娘の初スタバです。抹茶フラペチーノ。

娘に飲ませて、残った分を私がいただこうと思ったので、ベンティサイズを買ったのですが、気に入ってしまったようで、私が止めなければ全て飲んでしまう勢いでした。

コアディネーションズにやすりをかけて使用しています。やすりをかけて中の色が見えるのがたまらなく楽しいです。

5 comments:

  1. I love this LO Aki & your story of the little one's coffee tasting is precious ... cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!
    I bet that wont be the last taste of starbucks either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable, adorable layout! Love the precious photos too! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable! And such a great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Aki! Even greater story - LOL!! My boys would drink Flappies with NO PROBLEM and every day if they wanted to (VERY expensive habit!) - LOL!!!!

    She is getting big and SO CUTE!!! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete