Aug 25, 2011

don't follow your dreams,

Here is my take on Polkadot Door inspiration challenge:


Supplies:
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye, BasicGrey, Sassafras Lass
flower - BasicGrey, Prima Marketing
trim - BasicGrey
alphabet sticker - Prima Marketing
other - dymo

Here is the inspiration:

I chose pink and orange as main colors, based on the photo. I placed photo and paper pieces like frames in the inspiration.
Also, I used felt alphabets, just because the inspiration board has felties on the bottom right.

I like this sentiment, "don't follow your dreams; chase them". I really would like to say this to my children.

Polkadot Doorのチャレンジに参加します。
インスピレーションから、ピンクとオレンジの色を選びました。また、写真と四角に切ったPPをフレームのようなイメージで配置しました。

このタイトル、とても気に入っています。本当に、子供たちにはこんなことを言いたいです。

8 comments:

  1. Nice layout. I like your take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE...the little one in the pics is a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! :)
    I can see how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totemo Kirei!! I love your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at the Polkadot Door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Your daughter is so cute :) The sentiment works so well with the layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Polkadot Door!

    Could you email us polkadotdoordesigns@gmail.com, we'd like you to join the October DT, but don't have an email to send you the information :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments, everyone :)

    Rebecca, I e-mailed you!

    ReplyDelete