Dec 1, 2011

Swoosh! greeting card

Here is my DT work for Crafty Sketches December challenge. This month I created a card instead of a layout:


Supplies:
patterned paper - BasicGrey, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket
chipboard - Little Yellow Bicycle
fiber, brad - BasicGrey
pin, die-cut, flower - Making Memories

Here is the sketch:


And, as a sketch designer for November, I would like to say thank you to those who have joined the challenge last month.
Hope you will enjoy our challenge this month again :)

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Aki! Love the different elements you included in your card - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! I love all the little layers that went into making your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that sketch!!! And your card is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and I'm lov'in the trim you used on it!! So shabby!!!

    ReplyDelete