Feb 15, 2012

haircut

Here is my DT layout for Sketchabilities #65:


Supplies:
patterned paper - Sassafras Lass, Pink Paislee, 7gypsies, BasicGrey, Glitz, Prima Marketing
sticker - Jenni Bowlin
chipboard, brad - Sassafras Lass
tab, lace trim - BasicGrey
other - pom-pom trim, sewing pattern, dymo

My daughter's first haircut - I bought a book titled "haircut at home" and I cut off her hair.
I loved her new style, and so she loved.
Teachers at her nursery school asked me "did she go to a hair salon?" and I (proudly) answered "no, she had her hair cut by me".

I used a pie chart to show how I felt after haircut - kawaii (cute) / yatta (I did it) / niau (looks nice) / mijikai (short).

I think I did a great job, lol, and since then I sometimes cut her hair. Snip snip...

sketch:


Sketchabilities #65のLOは娘の初めてのヘアカット後の写真を使いました。
おうちカットの本を買って、自分でばっさりやってみました。結構自分では気に入っています。娘も気に入ってくれました。

円グラフにはそのときの心境を。はさみの絵が入っていたからヴィンテージの型紙もLOに使いました。

保育園で先生たちに「美容院行ったんですね」なんて言われて、「いや、自分で切りました」と自慢げに答えたりなどして楽しみました(笑)
その後もたまに切ってます。

6 comments:

  1. You did a GREAT job with the haircutting! I think you should make it a side job? Your daughter looks wonderful & pretty :) Very clever idea on the pie chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dd is adorable! I really like the pie chart on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pie chart on the layout. It really helps to tell the story. And you did awesome with the haircut. Your daughter is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job on both the haircut and the layout! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, I love how you use such soft colors on all your layouts, they really stand out and I always know that they are yours...your little one is just the cutest, I also love the pie chart on this page, very cool :)

    ReplyDelete