Mar 12, 2011

Color Combos Galore #183

Color Combos Galore #183


I love this color combo! Just see my blog header, lol.
And here is my layout "Baby acne".



We had earthquakes in Japan today. When the first huge one occurred, I was thinking about this layout.
What the sketch should be, which photos to use - thinking about my layout is such a happy moment, but suddenly the moment was gone. I was so frightened. The first one was so long, it last more than 3 minutes. I was with my son, the only good thing was that he was smiling.

We had a very busy day today, with several after-quakes. My sister couldn't go back home and walked to our home from her workplace.
It's 2 A.M. but my husband is still at his office.

I decided to complete this layout today, maybe I needed something to remember today.

CCG#183を考えているときに今日の地震に遭遇しました。妹は家に帰れず私のところまで歩いてきました。夫はまだ帰りません。
本当にいそがしい一日でしたが、このレイアウトを完成させることにしました。今日という日を記憶したかったのかもしれません。

6 comments:

  1. SO glad you are OK but sorry to hear your husband is at the office. My friend decided that he is sleeping at the office and will figure out how to get home in the morning. So I pray for both their safety and to get home soon! At least you are not alone.

    Thanks to FaceBook, I was able to keep in touch with my family in Tokyo. Thank goodness they are OK.

    Try and get some rest - I too hate aftershocks. Be safe :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I came here from Color Combos Galore to peek at your blog and saw the devasting news, how scary! Glad you are home safe and that hubby will be too. I hope you found some tranquility and calm as you made the page. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and how terrifying to be in the midst of the earthquake. Thinking of all of you who are experiencing this horrible catastrophe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments! I had a hard day, and am having another hard day, but now I think I'm happy to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will pray for your continued safety, your family, friends, and country. I'm so sorry for what you're all going through :(
    {{{Hugs}}}
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking and praying for you all. So glad you and your precious baby are safe. Here's a big, huge {{{{hug}}}} from the US, you remember all of this love coming across that ocean to you, ok? We're thinking of you all every hour of the day. I wish there was more we could do.

    ReplyDelete